We are hiring!
You need to be(come) passioned by the i.Revitalise vision and mission and need to breath our values of Professionalism, Cooperation, Reliability and Quality.
You are extravert and commercial with natural , born, sales skills. You are pragmatic, a “do”-er more than a “think”-er, and you are very amibitious with a "can-do" attitude. Integrity and responsability makes you a reliable partner. To be able to add value in the further expansion and development of i.Revitalise you need to be result-driven, adventurous and experimental.
Important Hard Skills
- Bachelor or master in a technical field related with manufacturing.
- Excellent speaking, reading and writing of at least 2 of 3 main languages: English, French, Dutch
Essential Soft Skills
- Think value proposition, customer pains
- Cooperation: you are able to work together and communicate efficiently, you are a team player
- Commercial experience: be able to show that you can find leads and approach them, set up a sales funnel and close deals, at least 4 years of this experience
- Cross-sectorial experience: you’ve preferably worked in more than 1 technological sector (preferably manufacturing, maintenance or R&D), B2B, and you have your own network
As an entrepreneur you have a very broad autonomy. You focus on commercial activities but work broadly on different business activities (marketing, sales, operations, innovation, strategy)
. You brainstorm with the Managing Director, strategic thinking, and challenge the revenue model. Marketing activities contain the preparation and lead of a trade fair in 2020, online (content) marketing and active participation to niche events. Your sales activities are your core business, identifying potential partners and leads , follow-up on them and register them in the i.Revitalise CRM. You negotiate and close deals that are in line with the i.Revitalise strategy. Your operational activities are to raise the offering in collaboration with our Capability Engineers who define and document capabilities and assets, you realize matchmaking , collaborate with the Managing Director in developing the digital market place and you work closely with the Business Development Manager on Community Building. You manage your own budget for marketing and sales purpose.
- Receive an individual offering based on your motivation / passion, your personality, your skills and your experience. This can be a combination of or all of the following: a basic remuneration , target-based bonus, shares.
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills
by helping to scale up i.Revitalise and getting insight into the i.Revitalise business plan; get direct access to the Belgian entrepreneurial world as an Alumni of the Birdhouse community, the Belfius start-up accelerator program.
- Get access to a broad cross-sectorial and industrial network as well as access to many most interesting B2B events, as a platform with 50 up to 100 companies registered, a member of different B2B technological networks (Flag, Agoria, VRI, VOM, ION) and with a range of partners (Agfa-Labs, Greenville, OMC, VITO, FIT).
If you are convinced that you are the right person for this mission then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , preferably accompanied with a motivational letter. Interviews are held on the 5th of December between 14h and 17h in our Antwerp office as well as on the 16th of December between 9h and 12h in our Houthalen-Helchteren office. After a first screening of your CV you will get a dedicated time slot on one of these days and an invitation for an interview.